BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE
TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE OR ANY OF PHANTOM CITY STUDIO'S SERVICES.
BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED
them, you should not use the Website or any of Phantom City Studio services.
Agreement" constitute a part of the contract between Phantom City Studio and Client. Different or additional terms and conditions which may be included in
Client's purchase order or other acceptance of this quotation are hereby rejected unless approved in writing by Phantom City Studio. Payment of non
refundable deposit constitutes acceptance of this agreement. By using Phantom City Studio's services, you ("Client") agree and are bound by the following
terms of service:
1. Receipt of recording media from Phantom City Studio to Client is deemed as acknowledgement between both parties that the quality of all services
rendered by Phantom City Studio is satisfactory to Client and shall release Phantom City Studio from any and all liability regarding said recording media and
2. No audio tapes, compact discs, or any other media shall be released to clients until clients are current with payments that are owed to Phantom City Studio
and there is an acknowledgement between both parties that the quality of all services rendered by Phantom City Studio is satisfactory.
3. Phantom City Studio agrees that all work performed for Client shall be considered as works made for hire as contemplated and defined in Section 101 of the
United States Copyright Act. Phantom City Studio hereby grants to Client all rights of every kind and nature in and to the results and proceeds of Phantom City
Studio's services and performances rendered hereunder, including, with out limitation, all rights in and to the following Performances, Compositions and/or
Masters, including the worldwide copyrights therein, (including the universal copyright and any and all renewal and extension rights) for all uses of whatsoever
nature whether now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world and universe. Client shall accordingly have the sole and exclusive right to copyright any
Performances, Compositions and/or Masters embodying Phantom City Studio's performances under Client's name as the sole owner and author thereof. If for
any reason we shall be deemed not to be the authors of the Performances, Compositions and/or Masters, then Phantom City Studio, hereby assigns to Client
the entire right, title and interest throughout the universe, in and to the Performances, Compositions and/or Masters, Phantom City Studio's acknowledges and
agrees that Client and its affiliates, assignees, licensees, etc. have the right to use, produce, reproduce, record, re-record, adapt, edit, delete from, add to,
combine with other works, translate, print, publish, advertise, transmit, perform, broadcast, disseminate and otherwise exploit and authorize the exploitation of
the Performances, Compositions and/or Masters by any and all means now known or hereafter devised.
4. Client agrees to the hourly rate specified on the rates page or quoted by Phantom City Studio. Sessions are billed as a minimum of one hour, and then in 30
minute increments thereafter. Hourly charges do not include the cost of any media (CD’s, tapes, hard drives, etc.) not described on the rates page.
5. The session clock begins at the scheduled session start time. If Clients arrive early and Phantom City Studio can accommodate an early start, then the
session clock will begin at that early start time. If Clients are late for any reason, they will be charged from the scheduled session start time, with no exceptions.
Clients must use at least ¾ of time they have booked or they will be charged for the total booked time.
6. Clients may reschedule a session with at least 48 hours (2 days) notice of the original scheduled time. Any cancellations NOT made within 48 hours of the
original scheduled session will result in a complete loss of any deposits made by the Client. Reschedules are limited to a two time maximum.
7. Clients are responsible for all monies due to Phantom City Studio and shall make payment to Phantom City Studio upon conclusion of the current recording
session to be paid with cash, debit, or credit card. No checks are accepted.
8. Phantom City Studio reserves the right to make other financial arrangements with its clients.
9. Phantom City Studio shall endeavor to secure all recording media owned by Client and left or stored on Phantom City Studio premises but is not responsible
for loss or damage.
10. In the event of loss or damage of Clients recording media due to willful negligence, Phantom City Studio shall be responsible for replacement of no more
than the value of the total replacement cost of the recorded tape and Phantom City Studio time to date devoted to said recording media.
11. Phantom City Studio is not responsible for ANY property left on premises by Client, (other than recording media).
12. Client's recording media left on premises 30 days after completion of last recording session or service shall become the property of Phantom City Studio if
all monies due to Phantom City Studio have not been paid.
13. Receipt of recording media from Phantom City Studio to Client is acknowledgement between both parties that the quality of all services rendered by
Phantom City Studio is satisfactory to Client and shall release Phantom City Studio from any and all liability regarding said recording media and services
14. Damages to Phantom City Studio property of any kind that are a result of anyone in Client’s party or group will be assessed to Client’s account. Costs will be
assessed for damage or breakage to headphones.
15. Absolutely no smoking or drinking alcoholic beverages in Phantom City Studio. Designated smoking areas are available upon request.
16. Absolutely no food or beverage allowed in the recording booth or near any recording equipment.
17. Absolutely no drugs allowed on the premises of Phantom City Studio.
18. Phantom City Studio promotes a professional atmosphere. Alcohol, drugs or any illicit behavior is strictly prohibited anywhere on the premises.
19. Phantom City Studio reserves the right to refuse to work with any Client(s) for whatever reason with no refund of payment(s) made by Client(s)..
20. Phantom City Studio’s liability with respect to "downtime" of any and all Phantom City Studio sessions as a result from equipment malfunction or
availability, personnel, hired musicians, acts of nature or public utility companies, etc., shall be limited solely to the Phantom City Studio time of such booked
session; and Clients agree to hold Phantom City Studio harmless from any and all damages from such "downtime".
21. Phantom City Studio makes no warranties either expressed or implied other than those contained herein. Phantom City Studio shall not be liable for
unforeseen consequential damages of any kind. Should Phantom City Studio be unable to conduct a booked session for any reason, then Phantom City Studio
warrants that it shall re-book such canceled booking at another time that is mutually available to Phantom City Studio and the Client.
22. Gift Certificates are valid for one year from the time of purchase (no exceptions). Phantom City Studio is not responsible nor shall be held liable for
bookings made within less than three months from the time of expiration. All bookings are subject to availability.
23. All 8 Hour blocks can be split into Two 4 hour blocks. (8 hour blocks must be completed within 30 days).
25. All deposits are non-refundable and are valid for up to 30 days from the date the deposit was made and a maximum of two reschedules. After 30 days and
or two reschedules, all deposits will be forfeited and Phantom City Studio will automatically be released from all liabilities regarding the expired deposit.
26. Data files, session files, Pro Tools files and/or multiple .wav files are not included in the hourly studio rate. These files may be purchased within 30 days
from the original recorded date for an additional fee.
27. Rates, policies, and equipment may change without displayed, written or verbal notice.
28. Please contact Phantom City Studio with any questions regarding this Agreement.
29. All CLIENTS MUST READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE BEFORE USING ANY SERVICE
Thank you for choosing Phantom City Studio Recording Studios in Orlando Florida.